I have a great many thoughts about Harry Potter and the seven chronicles of his adventures. (It's not a good idea to get me started on inconsistancies and contradictions penned by the author.) That is not to say I dislike the books - I wouldn't have started this blog otherwise. I just need a place where I can discuss HP 'stuff' without boring my friends by posting to my other blogs.
In order to give my thoughts, ideas, and arguments some sort of coherence, I've started this blog. Here's hoping I can keep it up to date on a regular basis...
The 'Reading List' does not include the Harry Potter books. It really goes without saying I've read them, more than once in most instances. It's a list of everything I've read pertaining to the critical study of said books and, if you're really lucky, I may even review them from time to time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment